Thursday, June 14, 2012

14th on the 13th

The 13th was our anniversary.  We weren't able to do anything, but Friday night my mom is watching 3 of 4 kids and we are going to eat some dinner and shoot some guns!  We were going to camp too, but I think it is too hot!

Though life is harder in many ways than when we got married, it is also so much better.  We have 4 wonderful children and many more memories and inside jokes and movie quotes!

I thought I married the man of my dreams when I was 20.  What I've realized is that I'm married to the man of my dreams now.  He is different in many ways than back then, but so am I.  We have changed together and grown together.  I am blessed to be married to a man who is sanctifying me daily with the Word.

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow..."  Seth is my greatest blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment